(Junior high school
students or older)
|Elementary school students|
Please pay the fee on the day of the cruise tour at the Abashiri Tourist Association counter in the roadside station"Michinoeki Ryuhyoukaido Abashiri".
※ We accept cash only. Thank you.
- 【Minimum number】：４ adult passengers.
- 【Departing weather conditions】：
South wind ＜ 5m, North wind <4m, Swell height ＜ 1m, Visibility ＞ 1km
- 【Cruise duration】：2.5 to 3 hours, depending on weather / sighting conditions.
The meeting place
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
※ Please adhere rigidly at the meeting time.
Occasional sightings include：Killer Whale・Fin Whale・Salmon shark・Tufted Puffin・Aleutian Tern・Black-legged kittiwake.
※To find in nature, it is not possible to guarantee that ensures.
◆ About the Ship ◆
25-seater cruiser ship
Top speed: 25 knots
Toilet facilities onboard
Cancellations: We do not require any fees, but please do inform us as soon as possible in case of a cancellation.
Notes : There are times that the cruise has to be cancelled due to unexpected weather
conditions, even after departure.
If you drink any alcohol before cruising, you can not go on boarding.
Pregnant passengers and others who feel uneasy boarding the ship should give careful consideration on their participation. Please do check with us about the sea conditions.
Temperature at sea is much lower than on land so please take maximum precautions against the cold.
Shoes that are not slippery and easy to move around are better preferred than sandals and high heels.
Please answer the following when making a reservation, which is required for the boarding list.
- Requesting date and cruise hours (morning or afternoon)
- Name, sex, age, address (issuing country of passport or municipality applied for residence card / special permanent resident certificate) of passenger's
- Ｃell phone number, name of accommodation for the night before the cruise
※The above information is necessary for ALL persons boarding the cruise.
◆ Inquiries ◆
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments about the cruise.
Abashiri Tourist Association （ Hours of Operation 9:00～18:00 ）
TEL： 0152-44-5849 FAX： 0152-44-5844 E-mail：